How to Fix Windows 10 Installation Error
Microsoft Windows 10 is the latest operating system with many new features. Windows 10 is an advanced and user-friendly OS. While installing Windows 10 you may face few errors. Let us discuss how to fix these errors one by one.
Prompted for a Product key
If you are upgrading your Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 and if you get prompted for the product key for Windows key then don’t worry, you can skip this and do it later. If you have a licensed version of Windows 7 or 8 then after sometime Microsoft will rectify the error and next time you will not get the error. This may take some time but ultimately the error will automatically solve.
If you still get the same error again and again. Follow the below steps:
- Disconnect all the hardware and unplug unnecessary peripherals, extra monitors, smart card readers, etc.
- Check for right upgrade: 32 bit or 64-bit machines
- Try running Windows 10 upgrade
- If you are still facing the same problem then use Microsoft Windows media creation tool to create a bootable DVD or USB drive
- Follow the steps to use this tool
Windows 10 Installation Error 0x80070005-0x90002
Windows 10 installer will give you Error 0x80070005-0x90002; this explains that the installer is not working. There are many different causes of this error. Below are the steps to solve this error:
- Try disabling all the antivirus and firewalls
- Stop Windows 10 update
- Presume the Windows 10 installer again
- If this remedy doesn’t work switch on again AV and Firewall back on.
- How to Fix Windows 10 Installation Error
- Easy Steps to Fix Microsoft Office Error Code 30088-4 [Resolved]
- Blue Screen of Death Error in Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows Update Error 80072ee2
- Microsoft Office Error Code 30010-4 | ☏0800 368 9219
- Call ☏0800 368 9219 How to Fix Blue Screen of Death in Windows 7
- How to Upgrade from Windows 7/8 to Windows 10
- How to Avoid Windows Live Mail Server Error?
- How to Activate Microsoft Office 2007?
- The Easiest Way To Activate Microsoft Windows 10 [Any Edition]
- Windows 10 Problem With Wifi Or Network Adapter Missing
- Why Windows 7 Gained Instant Popularity Globally?
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!